TKL ResearchTKL Acne Study
Are you a woman between the ages of 50-65 with fine lines and wrinkles on your face?
Interested in taking part in a clinical research study to evaluate the benefits of a dietary supplement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles?
TKL Research in Paramus, NJ is looking for women between the ages of 50 and 65 years old with fine lines and wrinkles on the face to take part in a clinical research study to evaluate the potential benefits of a dietary supplement containing marine and plant extracts, vitamin C and zinc compared to a placebo (product with no active ingredient) in the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Investigational Oral Dietary Supplement For Women 50-65 Years of Age With Fine Lines and Wrinkles On The Face.
- Healthy women between the ages of 50 to 65 with fine lines and wrinkles
- Fair to medium skin tone
- Willing to take 2 study tablets daily for 24 weeks
- Skin exams by board-certified dermatologist
- Photographs of face
- Daily use of facial cleanser and moisturizer
- Up to 6 visits to TKL's Clinical Research Unit in Paramus over up to 7 months