TKL ResearchTKL Research, Inc. - Elorac Plaque Psoriasis study
Do you, a friend or a family member suffer from MODERATE to SEVERE plaque psoriasis?
TKL Research is looking for healthy adults 18+ years old with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis to participate in a clinical research study to evaluate the effect of a novel nutritional supplement on chemicals in the blood providing information about the activity of plaque psoriasis.
If qualified, you'll receive study related product and procedures, at no cost, and up to $175 for time and travel.
- Adults, must be 18 and over in good general health.
- Must currently have moderate to severe plaque psoriasis, with or without psoriatic arthritis.
- Must be a non-smoker.
- Have not used immunosuppressive products such as Enbrel, Remicade, Humira for 12 months prior to screening.
- Approximately three (3) study visits to TKL in Fair Lawn, NJ over four (4) weeks.
- Use of assigned study capsules twice daily
- Three (3) blood draws.