TKL ResearchTKL Research, Inc. - Elorac Plaque Psoriasis study
Do you, or someone you know, suffer from both athletes foot and jock itch?
TKL Research in Fair Lawn, NJ is looking for adult volunteers that have both athlete’s foot and jock itch to participate in a clinical research study to evaluate the way investigational doses of a topical cream interact with another marketed medication.
If qualified, you'll receive study related product at no cost and up to $1,250 for time and travel.
- Adults, must be 18 and over in good general health
- Must currently have both moderate to severe athletes foot and jock itch
- Willing to apply Luliconazole cream to treatment areas for 7 days
- Willing to have two (2) single oral doses of omeprazole (Prilosec)
- Screening visit with physical exam, vital signs, height, weight
- Urine and blood tests taken for analysis
- Urine pregnancy tests for females of child bearing potential
- Two (2) overnight visits at TKL Clinical Research Unit in Fair Lawn
- Up to three (3) study additional visits to TKL in Fair Lawn